9 Days | The Northeast Coast Experience (Pro)
We cross 3 states of the brazilian northeastcoast in 8 days - total 515 km.
This trip is made for very experienced kiters who love to kite fast and many kilometers per day in a professional group.
Day 1 - 60 km | PECEM - Guajiru
Day 2 - 60 km | Guajiru - Moitas
Day 3 - 85 km | Moitas - Jericoacoara
Day 4 - 70 km | Jericoacoara - Camocim
Day 5 - 53 km | Camocim - Barra Grande
Day 6 - 55 km | Barra Grande - Delta do Parnaiba
Day 7 - 65 km | Ilha dos Poldros - Tutoia
DAY 8 - 65 KM | TUTOIA - ATINS
Day 9 - Transfer back to Cumbuco
From Atins we’ll take the boat to Cabure where the car will already be waiting for us. The ride goes over the main road directly back to Cumbuco.From Atins we’ll take the boat to Cabure where the car will already be waiting for us. The ride goes over the main road directly back to Cumbuco. Approximate expected time of arrival in Cumbuco: 19:00 pm
Price: 2500 Euro
Single room supplement + 30%
- 8 kite days
- 8 overnight stops in a ½ double room, including breakfast
- Transfer back to Cumbuco on the 9th day
- Accompanying vehicle - new Hilux pick up with driver
- Guide/Kite instructor on the water (English or German)
- Private motorboat inside the delta
- Night safari inside the delta
- Water, fruits and snacks during the downwinders
- Walkie talkie between the guide and driver for optimal safety
- Satellite telephone
- Downwind Kitesafari lycra
Tour Dates 2019
October: 26.10. – 3.11.
November: 23.11. – 1.12.
available | booked up
Your Kite Level
- This Downwinder is only for experienced kitesurfers.
- You must have already done a few long downwinders.
- Inside the Delta of Parnaiba there will be NO car-support.
- The downwinders can last the whole day (with breaks), so you must be fairly fit and have proper equipment.